Here is a sample camping menu: Easy to follow – Even at the campground!
Greek Yogurt with blueberries, honey and cinnamonOatmeal with berries and a little cinnamon. 1 cup Kashi cereal; ¾ cup milk, 1 cup of strawberries.Omelette: (crack your egg whites into a Tupperware container with your chopped vegetables, spices and herbs ahead of time. This sets it up so it is all ready to pour into your cast iron frying pan. For mornings on the go put it in a wrap!)
Water, komboucha, coffee, tea or green tea.
1. SFL sausages with 2 cups of garden salad.
2. SFL grass fed beef with multigrain bun and 2 cups of greens.
3. Pita Pizza on the BBQ
4. Small potatoes (cooked on BBQ) with BBQ pork medallions and garden salad. 5. Shish kebab: 3½ oz chicken, turkey, lean red meat, lean pork, fish or seafood; onions, mushrooms, green peppers & small tossed salad with 3-4 tsp SFL-approved salad dressing of choice (less than 1g carb).
1. BBQ chicken and turnip fries with green salad
2. SFL grass fed beef steak and veggies.
3. SFL sausage stir fry with veggies of choice.
4. 3½ oz steak, chicken or fish/seafood (BBQ with spices of choice) & 2½ cups lettuce with veggies of choice (tomato, cucumber, onions) and 3-4 tsp SFL-approved salad dressing of choice (less than 1g carb).
1. Organic salsa with Better Way chips.
2. Apple, banana, 1 cup grapes or 2 kiwi.
3. Veggie sticks with ¼ cup hummus or homemade guacamole.
4. 2 New Moon Cookies. (Available at most SFL locations).
5. Unsalted, raw nuts or trail mix.