Music can be a great stress management tool during this busy time of year. Research being done in the music therapy field are showing positive results with using music to help patients ward off depression, calm children with ADD, to promote movement in rehabilitation etc.
During this time of year here as some ways to use music to help ease stress:
- Turn off the television: Listen to music while you eat rather than watching television you will enjoy your You will become more aware of what you are eating and feel more satisfied.
- Listen to upbeat music before shopping: This will decrease your stress levels and pump you up for the task of standing in the long line
- Relax in the tub with soothing music: Enjoy your bath with the sound of waves or some inspirational music that will release tension from your
- Keep music in the background at parties it will relax your guest and
- Play music when you are home by yourself it will keep you from feeling
- Dancing to music during the holidays will help you burn calories. Go out with your friends and dance the night away or put some fun Christmas music on and dance with the kids.
- Some Great Christmas albums: Josh Groban Christmas, Dolly and Kenny’s Christmas, Boney M Christmas to keep you going through the holidays.