Invite Bruce To Speak
Bruce has traveled to over 40 Countries & attended countless International Scientific Research Symposiums.
Bruce Sweeney: Naturopath. Nutritionist. Leader.
A certified Naturopath from the Alternative Medicine College of
Canada. He also studied nutrition at The University of Arizona
Center for Integrative Medicine (UACIM). He is the recipient of
numerous awards for his innovative approach to client retention
and accountability in a clinical practice, creating the largest lifestyle practice and health market in Canada. Appearing on several TV shows and a true advocate to common sense lifestyle and
personalized nutrition. Sought after by many Fortune 500
Companies to speak to their management team and
staff on topics of health and nutrition.
Bruce Sweeney is an expert in the art of consulting by entertaining his clients in a fun atmosphere and offering sustainable solutions to health, wellness and weight-loss. Being a role model is not the only way to be transparent about his health, having charisma, being enthusiastic and listening are his specialties. He applies peer reviewed science that is effectively translated to his patients/clients. His program has helped thousands of Canadians reclaim their health with simplified, cutting-edge science and genuine connection with his patients/clients.
He and his wife Claudine are founders and CEOs of Simply For Life, a provider of nutrition education and health products in a clinical/retail setting with 40 locations across Canada. Actively developing a custom line of lifestyle-enhancing nutrition supplements distributed to the SFL Network and other partners.
Bruce lives with his wife and two amazing bulldogs on Darlings Island, New Brunswick, Canada.
Bruce has chosen to speak at conferences with…
- Adventurer and entrepreneur Sir Richard Branson
- Stuart McLean of CBC Radio’s Vinyl Café
- Frank McKenna – former Premier of New Brunswick
- Kevin O’Leary – entrepreneur and TV host
- Farley Flex – Canadian Idol judge
- Ron Buist – inventor of ‘Roll UP the Rim’
- Martin LaTulippe – author and inspirational speaker
- Richard St. John – author and inspirational speaker
- Micheal J. Fox – Canadian actor
- Clara Hughes – Olympian
- Debbie Travis – Television personality
- Bruce Croxon – Dragon’s Den
- Connie Podesta – world famous speaker
- Dr. Richard Béliveau – Famous french researcher on Cancer
Contact Claudine Sweeney to book Bruce at your next event