Water is essential to all known forms of life. We know we can live without food for weeks but not water. During the hustle of everyday life we must not forget to drink our water. Mix it up a little with naturally flavoured water.
Here are a few flavour ideas to try today:
- Raspberry (or strawberry) and lemon – any berry paired with lemon ends up with a light lemonade flavor!
- Watermelon mint – super refreshing!
- Tropical (mango pineapple) – this one comes out sweeter than the others, but in a totally good way!
- Citrus cucumber (lemon, lime, orange, cucumber)
- Strawberries, basil, lemon
- Strawberry, lime, cucumber
- Grapefruit, rosemary
- Other fruits to try: apples, honeydew, cantalope, blueberries, blackberries, peaches
- Try fresh herbs too! Rosemary, basil, mint
Add desired fruits to a pitcher and then fill with water. Allow fruit to soak for 2-8 hours in the fridge and then enjoy! If your’re using herbs, grind them a bit before you put in pitcher. You can add as much or as little fruit as you prefer. Add more fruit to your water for more flavor and sweetness.